Sunday 21 June 2009

Cute card & bookmark for Mollly

My daughter asked me to make her boyfriend's little sister a birthday card, as she was 7 this week, so I used my new little pony die, & of course my beloved teddy die,(from craftycat957) along with my new spellbinders scolloped circles, along with fairy design paper & this was the result.


I really wanted to make a ballerina teddy too, so after alot of drawing & cutting I decided to make it into a bookmark for her.

I think the ballerina has turned out really well, I think she's really cute!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG mand these are just too cute for words fab job chick
    hugs trak xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! This is just to stinkin' adorable! Love their face expression! Great Job!!!

    :)Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these, fantastic colours
    Gorgeous designs and detail
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete